phpMyBitTorrent Project Forums
phpMyBitTorrent project discussion forums

Home » Support Forums for PMBT 2.X » General Help for 2.X » Install Error (Blank Page Index.php)
Install Error [message #6676] Tue, 16 September 2014 14:54 Go to next message
benmcguire is currently offline  benmcguire
Leecher
I have uploded phpMyBitTorrent_2.0.4-repack.2 and changed the chmod settings on all files in the readme file to 0777.

Once I browse to http://localhost/setup/index.php all I get is a blank page. I have no idea what I am doig wrong?
Re: Install Error [message #6679 is a reply to message #6676] Thu, 25 September 2014 21:03 Go to previous message
vince is currently offline  vince
Leecher
Hello,

I'm new in this project too, and was trying to install phpMyBitTorrent_2.0.4 on my new fresh WAMPSERVER... and I faced the same problem as you while running ./setup/index.php: a blanc screen...

After some debug, I saw that this page is using a depreciated function from php 5.3 that was totaly removed from php 5.4... but the last WAMPSERVER is using php 5.5.12... so that's the problem...

in ./setup/index.php
search for:
@import_request_variables("GPC");

and replace by
extract($_REQUEST, EXTR_PREFIX_INVALID|EXTR_INV, "GPC");

then you will see the begin of the installer... but there is probably (muth) more issues like this one Sad

Well, I will try to make this working on php 5.5.xx but this will be problably an hard work!

Good luck,
Vince

[Updated on: Thu, 25 September 2014 23:19]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: Questions about switching tracker script
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Oct 23 02:30:15 CEST 2018

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.08226 seconds