phpMyBitTorrent Project Forums
phpMyBitTorrent project discussion forums

Home » Service Forums » Announcements » Donation campaign 2012 (Keeping server alive, SSL transition and BITCOIN)
Donation campaign 2012 [message #5949] Wed, 22 February 2012 20:46
djechelon is currently offline  djechelon
Releaser
Administrator

Hi all,

thanks to Joe putting all his passion in developing this fantastic software I decided to put my contribution too to keep the website alive forever.

We already paid our domain name for years, soon it will be time to keep the server alive. As usual, I keep all this alive with my own money because I share passion for software.

Now I would also like to do more! Thanks to me being a... well... discrete sysadmin (and thanks to all the downtimes we had) I'm ready to move all the site to HTTPS which is quite "fashioned" these days. The other good news is that the certificate costs very little money (https://www.zighinetto.org to see one of the certificates).

PayPal: donate (a t) phpmybitorrent /do T/ com

QR code (mobile friendly)
index.php/fa/420/0/

Bitcoin: 1CM4zSzYL7pUkLy3NZJjXn5HyvTqUMYAsG

QR code (mobile friendly)
index.php/fa/420/0/

If you don't know about Bitcoin, the new peer to peer anonymous cryptocurrency, then you're not pirate enough Smile
Oh, well, I won't be much anonymous with that link to show my balance publicly Smile

Unfortunately, no one can be told what the Matrix is. You have to see it for yourself.
\r
\r /usr/local/ΕΨΗΕΛΩΝ

[Updated on: Wed, 22 February 2012 21:16]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: phpMyBitTorrent 3.0
Next Topic: Piracy Notice
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Oct 23 03:08:55 CEST 2018

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.06768 seconds